Coaching in the Workplace
1-2-1 performance coaching
Our 1-2-1 coaching programmes are a great way of developing the performance of individuals in your company in a flexible and tailored way. Our coaching will enable individuals to gain practical and effective solutions that drive real business results.
Unlike Consultancy, which frequently deals with a single issue and makes recommendations for implementation, coaching is a far less expensive option that equips you and your management team with skills that can last a lifetime.
The benefits of our Coaching programmes and workshops
- Improved performance & productivity – coaching brings out the full potential of people and teams
- Staff development – we increase people’s confidence, problem solving and ability to communicate
- Improved relationships – we enhance people’s self-awareness and help them understand how to work with others more effectively
- Improved learning – Coaching is ‘learning on the job’ without any time out of the business
- Improved work-life balance
- Increased employee retention
- Greater flexibility and adaptability to change – we encourage people to think for themselves, take responsibility and come up with creative solutions.
We also run workshops for companies of all sizes and across all industries. These are our most popular programmes:
‘The Dandelion Programme’ - helping women have a positive and confident return to work after maternity leave or an extended break.
This is a 1-2-1 coaching programme which starts 2 months before the return to work and continues for approximately 4 months afterwards. It helps working Mums overcome all the common problems of returning to work – and instead feel confident, less stressed, able to re-build great relationships at work and effectively manage their time. Our overall aim is to help women feel ‘great not guilty’ about being a working Mum, and to ensure companies retain great talent.
‘Inspire & Influence’ - a team building day using DISC personality profiling. For more information. All of our coaching programmes and workshops are tailored to your needs - please contact us for a meeting to discuss your specific requirements.